The basic need for the project: ( Please see attachment picture )
1. To play MP3 with a voice over for a music-beats selling site. Both would be separate mp3 ( One, the original
song and the other, the voice over). And remember, both has to play simultaneously and URL for the songs has to be
dynamic. It should loop automatically when the song/voice-over completes.
2. The look and feel of the flash should be like a slot machine. When you hit the Spin button, the songs gets
randomly generated from a Dynamic XML ( created from PHP ). The songs would spin and stop. Similarly the price, the player to play and the "Buy" button, would Be dynamic and would also spin and stop. All the values would be inside the XML.
1. Security of the original song is the key.
2. The flash MP3 player will have only play and pause.( No other functionality required ). When you click on play, the pause remains hidden, and vise-versa. It should not autoplay. ( Preferably the option should be available in the OBJECT class HTML. )
3. The XML should be called in the html itself. ( So that we can dynamically control/create it ).
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="spinner.swf?xml_url=mp3/exampleXML.xml&autoplay=false
&repeat_mp3=true" width="20" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="spinner.swf?xml_url=mp3/exampleXML.xml&autoplay=false
&repeat_mp3=true" width="20" height="20" />
Example of the XML is attached