We are pursuing a business idea surrounding the Social Networking model that is innovative and fresh. We're looking for a freelancer or an outsourcing company that is highly qualified and skilled to take on this project.
The social networking features we'll need in short summary are:
- Registration / login.
- Profile management.
- Plugin system and unique features for concept.
- Gallery management similar to facebook.
- Group management.
- Custom forum / message boards.
- Efficient coding developed to run across multiple servers and memcached.
We have a detailed 13 page project plan of the idea and what it involves. Here's how to apply for this project, you'll need to sign an NDA to move forward so be prepared for that.
1) Place an initial bid of your project estimate based on the information you have so far, so that we can see your profile.
2) Post on the private message board: Tell us about yourself and your company (if applicable), include URLs to other applications you've made. Give us your name, phone number and email address.
3) If we'd like to move to the next step with you we'll email an NDA to you, you'll read, sign and fax this back to us.
4) Once we have the signed NDA we'll email the full document describing the project to you, and we can discuss the project in more depth.
5) Once you've absorbed the full needs of the project, adjust your bid if necessary, post on the PMB to let us know.
6) If we elect to go with your company we'll close the project and give you a call or email to move forward.
We're very serious about this project and we expect the same from the professional programmers here. Expect Escrow payments through milestone installments (ie: 10% when the login/registration system is done, 20% when the profile management is done, etc. etc.).