Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I need a program that will get sports betting odds from 2 different bookmakers sites using their API’s and output a database table that lists all the Football (Soccer) matches, the odds that each bookmaker is offering for the straight win/draw/loss match odds markets.
Upon starting the application will populate the table with all the currently available market data. Then it will continuously loop, checking for any changes and update the table when they occur.
• It can be written in any language but it must be a self contained application.
• The database must be MySQL
• The data from the 2 different sites must be first read into program on a continuous loop and held in an array/s. It will only update the database table to reflect changes in the markets/odds available as and when they occur.
• The data from the 2 different bookmakers must be mapped/joined together so that two different book makers odds for the same event/bet type can be shown on the same row. If you are unable to automate this with logic then you will need to achieve this through use of a mapping table that you will provide additional code that will assist with the maintenance of this.
• The code must be able to accept parameters to filter the data being acquired from the betting sites (such as by event date range, country, competition, country, etc)
• You will be given guidelines of how the code is expected to be structured.
• The code must be multithreaded.
• All code must be commented to a high standard.
• The 2 different betting websites are Betfair and Pinnacle (details on API’s can be found here: Betfair - http://bdp.betfair.com/ Pinnacle - http://api.pinnaclesports.com/manual/)
• For the betting exchange (Betfair) the details for the best available backing/laying odds as well as the amount available at those is required.
• You must be able to create and test the code using your own betting accounts or other means (I will not provide you details for a login to use on these websites).
• You must provide instructions for me to be able to deploy and run the code on my own machine (Windows 7 64 bit).
• You will be provided with a high level design that will guide you through step by step of how the code needs to work and what it needs to achieve. You will need to translate the diagrams and written logic into code.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)