You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're currently developping a social networking, photo sharing and activities site under Ruby on Rails framework and Web 2.0 features and look.
The first module, social networking, has not been finnished yet, and it looks like our provider is no longer going to continue with us.
Since getting an experienced team of Ruby on Rails programmers is not that easy, we'd like to move this project to PHP and find a company that is able to port to PHP what has been done under Ruby on Rails. You won't need to know Ruby in order to do so, but it you do even better. I have very detailed documentation of what needs to be done and I'm always available online to guide you.
This site needs to be a CUSTOM coded, no ready made scripts, coded from scratch, since we want a very customized site, different to 99% of the market.
The design for this site is almost done, colors, logo, pages, all of them have already been designed, so you'll just have to integrate it with the code that will be done in PHP.
We'd need a team of very qualified programmers that would be able to start this site from scratch and get to where we are now as soon as possible and continue development in PHP till project completion.
We'd need a team of programmers or company that are:
- Experts at PHP. That PHP has no secrets for them.
- Fluent in the use of AJAX helpers, and http://script.aculo.us/ scripts or similar.
- Fluent in integrating AJAX helpers to add "Edit in place" features, add items with in/out effects, drag and drop functions, etc, so that the site is got that kind of usability.
- Very good at CSS, since most of our site will be based on CSS styles and positioning.
- Very good at making fast loading pages, object oriented programming, very clear code and add good comments on his code.
- Experts at creting multi language sites. Our site will hae to be in english and spanish, and easily be able to edit all text in it.
- Expert at creating web sites that work seamlessly in major browsers and OS, Firefox, IE, Mozilla, Mac OS, Linux.
- Available through Msn or Yahoo messengers, Skype, or telephone.
- A team that updates me daily on the progress of the application.
Our social networking module will be based on adding custom tags for hobbies and things that people like, not the typical dating/social networking site.
- Site in 2 languages initially, and be able to change any text and function/features from the admin panel (change limitations, number of free comments, etc, etc)
- The social networking module
- The photo sharing module, based on flickr.com (with no flash organizer and other functions that we don't need)
- The activities module, based on evite.com but with more features (module for companies)
- Chat module, peer to peer chat module to allow subscribers to chat with online users (similar to meetic.com but better)
- Invite function to import contact lists from (hotmail, yahoo, msn and gmail). I can get the scripts for you.
- Besides, FAQ, news, backend for the admin panel, custom database driven targetted newsletters to groups of users, inner customer support tracking with escalated tickets to track emails sent by users/companies, custom reports, payment integration with credit card merchant account, paypal and click2pay...
I'll give you more details if you're qualified for such a site. Please send a PM with references of quality sites and custom backend that you have done AND YOUR WEB SITE URL, don't bother if you don't have good ratings at Scriptlance. Those posting robot-like messages with "I've gone through your specs, wish to work with you" won't be considered.
I need a serious team with experience at this kind of sites that can complete this job in 3-5 months maximum, or faster.
I look forward to your messages.
Merry Christmas to you all.