You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
**Sample design required**
Approx 4 to 6 pages required. still not finalised* DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SUBMIT A SAMPLE DESIGN OF THE INTENDED WEBSITE USING THE IMAGES AND LOGO SUPPLIED THANKS
**_Please Ensure all communication is maintained through rent a coder!!_**
We require a talented web designer / graphic designer. To produce either;
A complete redesign (slightly less content) with a sharper and more modern tone.
The logo will remain the same.
We would like a couple of quick design ideas before choosing a coder.
This will include a bid depending on a complete redesign or an update. Or ideally a suggestion for both!
See attached graphics
Please note, you may submit an ADITTIONAL design with a NEW logo if you wish, we may be willing to pay more for a new logo that we like in a suitable design.
IMPORTANT NOTES: The company produces virtual reality models some of which you may wish to feature in the design, see the images in the folder, however be aware thee are just for an idea and not final.
Please ignore any additional description on this bid request
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 15, 2008 12:39:23 PM:
New images now attached Sample designs for the site are now welcome. Thank you
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 16, 2008 6:00:19 AM:
Hi, if there are any bidders who have still not submitted initial design(s) please do so before the end of this working week if you wish them to be considered. Thanks
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 5, 2008 1:46:43 PM:
This bid request has now changed as the previous website to be built has been postponed. If you are interested in this current project and wish to submit a sample design, please read the updated bid request and check the attatched files. Regards Paul
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 8, 2008 9:42:25 AM:
We now have enough designs to choose a coder, if you are yet to submit a design and still wish to be considered please produce a sample design using the images and logo provided within the next 48h. Thank you to all those who provided designs. Paul
Typical windows web server.
Must be compatible with all current standards and browsers I.e. Firefox. Internet explorer.