You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a developer that is very experienced with jQuery, PHP 5.x, and XML.
This is a "work for hire" project. Looking to get a web site template created that displays images (and videos) in a slideshow utilizing jQuery. This template will be used by clients that are not technically savvy so priority is to make it easy to use and understand.
The displayed content should be customizable by editing an XML file. The XML should be structured in a standardized way so that it can be modified by a script and read by a script. The objective of this is that there will be a GUI created that would allow users to easily modify the XML file.
To give you a better idea of what the site would need to do:
1. Client 1 visits Site A
2. PHP 5.x page reads pre-configured XML files for Site A
3. Dynamically builds Site A's content (navigation menu, header logo, footer text, slideshow, contact form, etc)
4. Client 2 can navigate through Site A
5. Client 2 visits Site B using the same "template"
6. PHP 5.x page reads pre-configured XML files for Site B
7. Dynamically builds Site B's content (navigation menu, header logo, footer text, slideshow, contact form, etc)
8. Client 2 can navigate through Site B
These are some of examples of the template that is purely based in Flash:
- jQuery Powered
- PHP 5.x (preferred but not required: symfony2)
- XML based configuration
- Template must be cross-browser compatible and W3C valid
- Must work with iPad
- XML for base site configuration
----- multi-level navigation menu/pages, header logo image or text, footer text, color scheme, etc
- XML for page configuration
----- Pages should link to each navigation menu item (1:1)
----- Pages should be able to display: html (text, forms, etc), slideshow depending on config
----- Slideshow elements should be able to hold html (text, image, embedded video) as well