You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Site already has a template which can be used if needed, wanting the site to be easy, fast and mobile friendly
- Site address is currently www.mycheck.com.au, has the template applied, SSL, access to the PPSR API for staging and production.
- Site needs to be finished, API to be configured to process PPSR reports, email them to the user and display them on the screen an be able to be accessed by the Admin. mockups can be supplied of original designs and workflows
* Current issue with the report (can supply the php of the XML request) can be found here:
https://mycheck.com.au/new/report3.php (this is as far as the other developer got)
https://mycheck.com.au/new/report2.php (this is the report issue we were having prior)
Work was started on this but not completed, the Developer did not have enough API experience and struggled with the extracting the reports, its imperative that you know API's when you bid on this project.
- something that scales well for mobile (phones and tablets but can still be used on a desktop)
- Users will be able to login to the site with a login and FB and Gmail open ID they can purchase a securities report using credit card or paypal (using ZooZ or Paypal to process the transactions), so payment gateway will need to be configured!, the user will be able to view transaction history when logged in including reports they have previously purchased and be able to reprint these.
- Need to be able to login to an admin section to manage this (view statistics on what has been purchased, reset user passwords etc). so admin portal will need to be setup.
Details of the categories that can be searched is on www.mycheck.com.au, the watercraft category gives you an idea of the flow, validation for the differnt searches will need to be configured. I can supply the winner with what is required.
Will work in a similar way to checkvin.com.au but with a greater range of services.
- Need to be able to retrieve the search results and display them to the user and will also be emailed
Wanting this setup for 2 countries, sites will pretty much be identical but with different URL's, the API requests and responces are slightly different for each though
The NZ (mycheck.co.nz)site includes a nice easy FF plugin for testing XML (see screen shot), so configuration should be a breeze.
The AU site configuration will need to done through the PHP file which will be triggered by the site (due to IP whitelisting restrictions)
Interface spec doc is attached. (AU)
WSDL attached (AU)
PPSR spec and request info for NZ will be given to the winner to configure that API.
So to wrap it up i need the following;
Payment ability, CC and Paypal
API request and receive
Admin portal configured for user management, report generation
Database of records searched
Any questions just ask, further details can be provided, just PM.
Most of the ground work getting access to the API, sending the requests, generating reports has been done. Need these to be returned to the user and the site finished now.
Additional Project Description:
05/17/2013 at 7:44 IST
also the admin section has been started, needs completing:
So to re-iterate whats required:
Need an API done for each site (NZ and AU), the AU one is just about complete and now the reports need to be rendered.
Do the AU website either using the template or not, this includes styling, functionality, payment processing (full working site) then this site will be copied over to NZ and the API calls hooked up based on the NZ API requirements
Any questions just ask