You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
a. I need a script that does the following
1. the user visits a page on my site (that matches the youtube id)
2. The user sees the embeded youtube video, with a status bar along the side of the video,
3. On the right side of the video, the user sees a status bar, countdown
4. after the video caches, the video is converted to mp3 codec
5. the user sees the mp3 file link, (countdown no longer displays)
1. the server has about 50 private proxie ips,
2. when the user visits the url http://mysite.com/playvideo.php?id=-4UFFiXaMSo the data is saved on a db table with fields
(youtube id, flv folder, mp3)
3. the flv file is cached in real time, to folder (public_html/flv1) and then converted to mp3 codec which is saved on folder (public_html/mp3) ,
both file names (flv and mp3) will match the youtube id. So "-4UFFiXaMSo.flv" "-4UFFiXaMSo.mp3"
4. the data is saved on the db table, so for a youtube video id "-4UFFiXaMSo"
flv folder = flv1
5. when the user watches this video for a second time, (it will check the db, and if local in the db) it won't cache it will just provide the
download link to mp3
6. Because there are 50 private proxy ips, each ip will be used to send the request to youtube to get the flv file
6. there will be a another php file called (folder.php) so this will tell what flv directory the cached files will go to, so if the file is changed to
flv2, then when the youtube video caches it will save to folder (flv folder =flv2) on the db table