Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I require a module created that is compatible with Zen Cart 1.3.9 +
The module needs to, if at all possible, have no core file over-rides.
The module will do the following:
- A new order status is added (e.g. 'Despatched')
- In the Orders section of Zen Cart, the store owner can go and update an order. If they choose the status of the order to be 'Despatched' they can then type in the shipping tracking reference number (from their courier) into the 'Comments' box.
- Zen Cart then automatically sends the customer an email which contains the following:
- Standard email header (if HTML format) and welcome (e.g. 'Dear Mr...'), same as new order etc emails.
- The Zen Cart order number
- Text stating that the order has been despatched (which is specified in a new Configuration section, specifically for this module)
- The tracking reference number (from the order status update comments)
- The URL for order tracking (again this is entered in the modules Configuration options)
- Standard email footer, same as new order etc emails.
The module needs to work for both customers who are registered to receive HTML and Plain Text emails.
The module needs to be easy to install (upload files and SQL patch if necessary, maybe an SQL patch to automatically add the new order status of 'Despatched').
It needs to create it's own Configuration section, which contains sections to specify:
- Text for email
- Tracking URL
- Order status ID which is for 'Despatched'
- Option for whether or not to include tracking info (tracking reference and URL) - if set to 'False' the email still sends but does not include the tracking reference or URL.
The module needs to be encrypted or have the code scrambled or similar so that it cannot be duplicated.