Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have a website for our members witch we want to convert to a apps. for IPhone and Android phones.
- Register (with confirmation email) form divided on 4 web pages with serious data validation
- Log in
- Forgotten password
- Menu system
- Start page after log in where we present some user information like adress etc., we show points earned by the user and a ranking list with the user with highest points
- Update of user data (same program as for registration pages)
- Page with campaigns the user offered or participating in or have finished. Each campaign is presented with a picture and some internal and external links
- Page for sending flash reports and upload pictures from the cellphones camera. Flash reports and pictures shall be uploaded to database with information about location (from GPS), campaign id, date and time and user id. This is not yet implemented in web version.
- Some campaigns have a link to a sequence of pages where the user can read about the campaign, answer questions and apply to participate in the campaign content is fetched from database
- Education pages where the user can read a sequence of pages and the answer questions and be approved
- Page for recruiting friends by sending emails or via Facebook (Facebook application is not implemented on web version)
- Page for sending support messages via email to the companies support department
At least 90% of this is existing in the web version. You will get all PHP-code (object oriented, newly written) for the web version. The apps. shall be language independent in the same way as the web pages. All texts are (already) stored in MySql database for all languages.
Design must be developed by the developer as a part of the project. We want the design to be Facebook look alike as much as possible. Of course design, menus, structure etc. must be changed to fit into iPhones or Android phones.
Application must be accepted by Appstore and similar for Android.