You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need an experienced developer or a team ASAP to design and build a "container framework" that allows web applications to access the native facilities of the phone, including a rich user experience home page and sensors such as camera, proximity sensor, accelerometer, NFC readers, GPS, Compass and applications such as QR code scanners.
To support the native container framework you will build back-end services and mobile web applications hosted in the container using an existing open source mobile web application framework to build apps. This framework supports the development of native and web portal apps making it easy to access information from different sources, target multiple devices and deploy new apps functionality.
Open source php framework to be used and follow the procedures for module development in PHP. The containers for native should be one for android and one for iOS. - $1000 Bonus and continued work will be assured if we find a skillset match that will deliver.
Focus on this project is on apps to be deployed in social public spaces, to enable mobile in retail apps - mainly QR code scanning, mobile wallet for storing coupon.
In this scenario a user would scan a QR Code displayed on a large display or in another phone´s screen for retrieving coupon or forwarding a coupon to another phone by scanning a 2D barcode from another phone´s screen or by Wifi or NFC.
The container app shall then load content from a website and allow the user to upload pictures, send accelerometer data or his/her location using GPS.
The container will not be limited to only one web app. That is, the same user might scan another QR Code to load a completely different app, requiring different sensor data. The app container can support any native functionality that the web app requires.
Initial features of the container will be the following:
- Camera: photo taking and upload to a specific server.
- support QR Code scanning.
- getting accelerometer readings on demand or periodically.
- 1D barcode for UPC scanning
- Coupon Data Store:
- Coupon Forwarding Manager: This component updates coupon information according to a probabilistic coupon forwarding scheme.
-Coupon Exchange: This component supports automatic coupon exchange via any short range communication technology. For basic phones, with not NFC, QR Code facilities, Wifi, bluetooth, an sms texting option will be made available.
- User Interface: This component provides interfaces for users to perform basic coupon operations. Users can search for interesting coupons in physical proximity, search for and delete coupons on their mobile phones, and select coupons to publish. In addition, all these operations can be preset and performed automatically via user interface configurations.
More details attached in the scope doc.
Looking for really experienced developers and we are flexible in the compensation for talent that will proof from the start that we are going to get a high quality documented solution.