You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking a web developer to design and implement a powerful back end server application and a user database that will be hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Task 1: Create iOS queries that can be utilized by our front end iOS developer to interface with the PHP server application.
Task 2: An efficient MySQL user/network database.
Task 3: Receive and respond to encrypted queries that require advanced calculation, manipulation and analysis of data in our user database.
Examples of advanced queries to be handled by the back end server application (including but not limited to):
- How many users are linked to User X in the first degree? second degree? third degree? fourth degree? fifth degree? sixth degree?
- Which users are linked to User X in the first degree?
- For each user linked to User X in the first degree, which data does User X want to share?
- Which users are currently located within 100 meters of User X's current location?
- For each location (exact location, city, state, country and global) where User X currently has a link, how many links does user X currently have in each degree? and how many links in each degree did User X have in each location yesterday?
Task 3: Interface with Apple Push Notification Service to send user specified push notifications to each device.
Task 4: Validate the user's email address and phone number.
- The server application will generate an email verification code & link that is immediately sent to the user's email address. The link will be a custom URL that redirects to our mobile app. The code will be a randomly generated number.
- The server application will utilize a third party SDK (most likely Twilio, unless awarded freelancer recommends another) to perform phone number verification. To explore Twilio phone verification, visit .
Task 5: Assist with moving completed work to Amazon Web Services (AWS) host.
1) Security: industry standard encryption and 100% protection from SQL injection
2) Maximum Efficiency: optimal performance with a speedy user interface and efficient data management
3) Seamless interaction: clear, easy to implement queries that can be provided to our iOS developer for plug & play server interaction
4) Communication: communication throughout the development process on strategy and progress is a must!