You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a individual freelancer expert in developing mobile application, our first priority is to develop the software for Apple iPhone & Android Mobiles, those who also have knowledge in Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry gets more priority to work with us.
At the basic moment, we would like to start the software with some basic features and will go for future development upon analyzing the market and stability of our sms gateways, at this moment; we would like to get running the software with below functions:
1. Send sms worldwide from application (user select their destination country, then number, type a sms and send it...)
2. (If possible) A smooth integration between default sms of the cellphone so people can select from settings weather they would like to use GPRS/WiFi whenever available to send sms using our application instead of the default sms apps of the cellphone, I mean; If I select "Send all sms using this app whenever GPRS/WiFi Available" the software will monitor the default sms of phone and when a sms written and press for send, it will be aborted and send by our gateway instead of the default mobile (GSM) gateway.
3. As we decided to publish our primary edition as "FREE" software, we would like to send a footer like "FreeSMS by: SMSApps" with every outgoing text messages, this message shall be added on fly and maximum charracter a person can send using our gateway would be 130 (rest are reserved for footer credit) - when someone trys to write a message more then 130, it will shows that we do not support text longer then 130 at this moment, they should use default gsm sms system instead if they would like to post longer text.
4. Integrate our PHP/HTML advertisement code in the application so we can display advertises.
Back-end: we currently have a sms api that answers on HTTP/GET calls with users authentication, so you have to make the software send calls to our HTTPS gateway.
* We are not looking for some big corporation in the BID, as this is a free service and very new start-up; what we are looking for is actually cheap costing, good works and better if you have previous experinces in developing apple and android applications.
Wish you best of luck...
Ahmed Nitul, CTO/founder.