developing applications for blackberry device

CLOSED
Bids
8
Avg Bid (USD)
$1575
Project Budget (USD)
$250 - $750

Project Description:
Dear developers,

we are looking for a series application developers for blackberry devices.we do want to create a serial of programs and applications for blackberry usage in multiple languages.however,who every shows a good comment to these projects can be awarded to be full time hire.when ever there is a job or not!he or she will still get paid to be on standby every month.we are looking for a professional people with experience in blackberry architecture programing.

the first program is create a program to sell applications smilier to app world.(as a multi-language).

the second program it wont be a hard task to do! but it will be awarded after seeing the result of the first program and testing.

The payment structure:
after developing the first program and testing it by our team.we will receive the 75 percent of the agreed amount of the application. the rest of the 25 percent will be paid when after you show us the prototype of the second program,and it carries on.

the total target:
we are looking to develop around 5 applications month with new fresh ideas.(so only creative designers can apply here).

what we are going to ask you do is not a rocket science as most of them will exists as applications but the twist is to apply multi-languages to it.however, we might ask you to develop a web page(php) for our applications as we want our users to have the opportunity to interact with our programs.

. happy bidding

Skills required:
Advertising, Blackberry, iPhone, PHP, SQL
Hire echtibi
Project posted by:
echtibi United Arab Emirates
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.