You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for someone to make a custom LTL freight shipping module for opencart 22.214.171.124 or later. The module should at least be able to communicate with soapclient and pull quotes from UPS Freight. A developer with some knowledge of freight shipping and the information required to pull such quotes is required.
Here are specific requirements:
1) Pallet weight - about 700 lbs per pallet - so just divide the entire weight by 700 and you should have the proper number of pallets. Example - if weight is 800 lbs - then there will be 2 pallets (1 pallet of 700 lbs, 1 pallet of 100 lbs)
2) Weight measurements/calculations should include: Kilogram, Gram, Pound, Ounce (most of our products will be measured in Pounds, LBS but I want to be able to expand as needed in the future)
3) Add a 10% fee to the estimated shipping cost (would like client to be able to set this in UPS Freight shipping module screen. Example: shipping cost = 90.00 (if customer has set as 10% then total cost will be $99.00 (90 + 9)
4) OC 126.96.36.199 (and later) - currently running 188.8.131.52 (if the cost will go up significanly for testing later OC versions, then we can go with just the 184.108.40.206 version and I'll deal with other issues when we upgrade.
5) Should be vQmod for changes to core files (I do not want core files changed manually) - I will provide you all source files as they are now (**this is critical**)
6) I would like to use a programmer or company that has completed a project similar to this in the past (UPS Freight module for OpenCart) - would prefer both, but if you've done it for some other cart, then the integration should not be that far off for OpenCart
7) Module should only show if total cart weight is over 70lbs or whatever the cut-off is for UPS regular ground shipping
8) Normal UPS module should not show if over 70 lbs or max for ground shipping (I think this is already included in the UPS module for OC so hopefully there is no further work needed on your part here)
Client ships lumber or finished lumber (for flooring installations) - so the LTL code should remain the same (from my understanding cost is based upon the code or product you are shipping.
Quantities are measured in SQ foot for most items but there may be a few items that are measured by "Each" - I think the pallet weight should still be 700 lbs so this should not matter (I don't think).
Additional Project Description:
11/25/2013 at 1:49 PST
You can find the API info in RatingGROUNDFREIGHTWebService after you unzip the file.