Seeking an experienced SugarCRM / PHP Programmer to customize SugarCRM work flow system for a film production and distribution company.
Description: CRM Community Edition developer who is able to build and edit modules, create custom fields and modules to generate reports and integrate with company website and account system on QuickBooks.
Location: 2-week in-office position located in the Beverly Hills area.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to use effective communication and active listening skills to support management, experience working with and executing client projects
- Strong time management skills and ability to focus on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills required
- Demonstrated design and coding ability as proven through portfolio review and testing
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving required
Possibility to also work on website design.
Please send an e-mail with your resume attached, and a paragraph explaining your experience and knowledge.