I am looking to have a few bugs corrected and a couple changes made to my website.
The site is programmed in PHP. My business partner is a programmer but is out of time. He would like the bugs and small changes made fast and thought this might be a good place to look.
Additional Project Description:
05/05/2013 at 0:09 EEST
1. Date Accepted, Can we have a icon that shows when a date has been accepted? Like Adam made on the dashboard letting the person know their date has been accepted? Currently it shows in the calendar but not for the person to know. I would like it to show on top of dash board by name and photo. Message box (icon).
2. Calendar Month, Week & Day, Currently we are able to view your calendar by day and month. Can we have a way to view weeks as well? Currently the view is set at reviewing other calendars by weeks. This would also be nice to reflect the same as viewing your own calendar meaning if you can see your calendar by month, week, and day then can we have it show the same options while viewing your potential date.
3. Deleting old Date Request, Can we have the dates requested automatically delete and deny if the person being invited didn't accept or deny date?
So my date request to ash1 was sent a while ago and the date time and day has been expired but the date continues to show on my screen as pending.
4. Block person removes all pending invitations; Block person removes all pending invitations. This needs to delete pending invitations when you are blocked or if you block someone.
5. Pending requests, once the time has passed and a answer has not been given accepted or denied the date request needs to go away. Currently if you do not accept or deny the date the request will continue to linger on the person’s page and not disappear.
Changes: Words with () are buttons
1. Additional Options for Date Request, Once you have chosen the date and time to invite someone on a date a pop up screen shows up now with the following options "Search for", "within", "miles of zip code".
I will need the following buttons to show up as well.
Buttons(): Who's buying (ME) (YOU) (DUTCH)
Who's invited (Solo) (Group)
Dress Attire (Formal) (Casual)
2. Photo's, Uploading photo needs to be a must in order to complete profile. Option to chose and upload photo on signup page as well as update profile page. Cutting out one step and making it easier to not forget adding photos.
3. Canceling profile, a delete profile option needs to be added to the site in update profile at bottom of the page. Small click here button.
Okay buddy I have a few answers now. I talked with Glade/programmer/partner. The site is in PHP and Mongo DB, framework is SLIM. You will need to work with GIT for version control, not FTP. You must have your own hosting test account, with centos, we use Ubuntu.