You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company is seeking immediate assistance, and is urgently seeking an experienced PHP/.Net/SQL web developer.
Our industry is MMORPG's (Video Games), with 100% of our business being done on the internet. Our network of websites reach over 100+ which feature social networking, retail and wholesale services and products.
We have been in business since 1999, are extremely stable, and are fully funded.
PHP: Our network of websites are coded in PHP, and your job is to make modifications to these sites.
.NET: Previously built application tools need to be remodified, updated, and intergrated into our network of websites.
MORE INFORMATION INCLUDING EXAMPLE PROJECTS
The primary job will be working with PHP, and modifying and implementing modifications to our network of websites. The goal is to allow our operations to become more automated, and allowing our user front end to be more user friendly. We have multiple projects including some examples below
* Modify website templates so it adjusts to new content/images
* Work with Google Checkout, add Google Badge Requirements
* Add URL Tagging to URL on all main store pages, and create easy to use backend option
* Modify SQL database so our inventory appears different on network of websites.
* Create unique order numbering system
* Add VIP/Rewards system for good customers feeding off our database of customers
* Work on automated phone systems allowing us to tell customers commonly asked questions.
* Email marketing: Setting up hundreds of email accounts, templates, and setting up our email marketing foundation.
* Setup a foreign language system so our site content converts to different languages
* Create unique URL's for each web page.
* Duplicate systems so different orders go to different pages/ecommerce systems
* Create unique backends for different store fronts
* Create unique front end store pages so they look unique
* Create foundations for auction platform, allowing customers to checkout many ways, and adding multiple different services.
* Create a system for automatically scraping our information from SQL, adding it to an excel, and running applications tools. Once completed, it updates the information in SQL.
* and many more
* 3+ years experience in .NET/PHP/SQL
* Knowledge of projects
* Able to research quickly for desired projects
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task simultaneous projects, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables.
* Desire for creating clean code that is optimized, efficient, readable, and reusable.
* Ability to think outside the box.
* Ability to understand business processes to ensure business requirements meet business needs.
* Candidate should have a high level of self motivation, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, and attention to detail; be well-organization; and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Design, build and deliver new features and products
* Be flexible in case of website emergencies
* Engage with customers to understand and address their needs
* Serve as technical lead as appropriate
* Work at Home
* Weekly Payments
* Long Term Contractual Deals
* Flexible Hours
* Video Game Industry
* You Choose Your Amount of Hours (As long as we have projects to give you can work 40, 60, 80 hours a week)
* Pay Per Project