The following image hosting script MUST have the following items and must be performed in the sequence shown below.
- Admin panel to view uploads and registered users
- Client registration (not required to upload images, optional). When client registers they can keep track of their uploaded images.
- Ability to change allowable upload size and file type (in admin panel)
- Creates thumbnail (100x100) and shows the dimension and size of the file that was uploaded (after upload of image has been done) - see http://blog.imageshack.us/content.php?page=photoblog for example.
- Supports multiple server uploads
(see imageshack.us for example)
- Supports up to 4 images being upload at one time. This option should be on a secondary page. Main page only has 1 upload.
- Using cronjob any image over 30 days old that has been accessed less than "x" amount of time is removed automatically. The "x" being setup in admin panel and can be adjustable.
Steps when visitor goes to site to upload image:
 Seems upload image, browses local pc and uploads.
 After upload is done, visitor sees the following in this order:
- Thumbnail viewable, top
- Thumbnail text link in box followed by other types of text links to image:
HTML link to image
Direct link to image
A html link to site- Thanks to ImageDomain for [URL=http://www.imagedomain.com]Free Image Hosting[/URL]
When anyone visits the image it is shown with our main website wrapped around the image. Again see other image hosting for example.
Please do NOT waste my time if you can not meet all the above with expertise and have the ability to throughly test to make sure all items work properly.
Additional Project Description:
05/11/2005 at 8:22 CDT
Payment made via paypal from a registered business account. Personal contact details available on request. Demo of script will need to be provided before exchange is made.
05/29/2005 at 7:24 CDT
I choose a certain someone from here who wasted the last 11 days of my time to not properly read what I required. Please read everything above and make sure you can complete it.
Make sure you understand payment is made ONLY by paypal. You must contact me every other day regarding this project with some type of updates and URL to your progress.
I do not have anymore time to play games with people who want a quick buck. I have 2-3 other projects I need done so if you want some steady pay make sure you can deliver the above 100%.