You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A very quick project:
Using PHP and GD we need the following script:
1. Uploads an image file (jpg, gif, png) from a web form
2. Resizes the image keeping the original aspect ratio (inputs: max width of resized image, max height of resized image)
3. Adds a border around the resized image (inputs: border color (example: #fff000), border width)
4. Adds a second border around the image (inputs: border color (example: #ff3434), border width)
5. Adds shading to the resized image (inputs: shading offset x, shading offset y, shading width x, shading width y, shading color(ie. #fff000), and where to shade: down + left, down + right etc)
6. Rotation of the image (inputs: degrees, and direction (left or right))
7. Saves the file to a jpg or png file (inputs: path on server to store file, filename)
A comment about the shading: has to look "professional". This means that the shading color should decline gradually and become more and more transparent until merging with the background color. The background color should also be an input. When rotating also use specified background color to fill.
Everything marked as inputs in the list above should be passed as form variables when uploading the image.
Please don't make a bid if you aren't familiar with GD and image manipulation.
An image having gone through this script could look something like the uploaded images.