Need some work done? Post a Project Today
task is to include some functions into an existing module of websitebaker CMS.
websitebaker CMS can be found under: www.websitebaker.org
the download gallery module can be downloaded unter: http://www.opensourcebakery.de/modules/download_gallery/dlc.php?file=28
Here are the things, that should be done:
- when admin uploads a PDF file, a thumbnail (as JPG) of the first page should be generated
- in the admin frontend there should be a dropdown where admin can select the size (width) of the thumbnail
- it should be possible to input some more information to every upload (please see screenshot)
- all information can be input using textfields - except language - there should be a dropdown - German, English, French, Spain
- the formatting of the output (see screenshot please) should be done in add.php - if possible
- the result should be a websitebaker module again - it should be able to install it over websitebaker install.php
- all functions (eg. sorting, grouping, paging, ...) that are already included in the gallery shout work after the change of the module
- later (not now) it should be possible to use the websitebaker search function (/search/search.php) to search in the gallery - only if possible/necessary please keep in mind for LATER developement
Attached is a screenshot of the output that should be generated. Left is the thumbnail (first page of the uploaded PDF)
I think it would be good, if you have some experiences in websitebaker - and PHP of course.
There will be some more things that can be done later by you - if you are interested in future projects.
All work should be done till 6th of Nov. if possible - if not please announce another deadline that is suitable for you.
I'll answer all questions at friday because I'm offline till then.