We have a LDAP database set up, and a GUI, we just need them to work together. There are also quite a few other things that need to be done for this project to be complete. See the entire list below.
1. The first page should be a login screen that shows nothing but a logo, login name & password, and a "forgot password" link.
2. Remove "Events Review" from the side bar.
3. On the home page, make a place where announcements can be posted. Show only the current day’s events UNDER that.
4. When I click on Calendar and get the monthly view there is no way I can see to create a new event.
5. I don’t see a way to add an event.
6. Both staff and department head should be able to add a link.
7. When a regional or Seattle office employee adds an event they need to be able to choose multiple locations.
8. This is still missing a search box for people to search by first or last name.
9. When I choose a location/role/region and it brings up a list of users the screen that comes up should not have the grey box for them to do another search with, just a back button for them to go back and do another search.
10. The link to Seattle Office needs to do a search that pulls up a list of
11. Under Mailing Lists we need another link that shows a list of all the locations. This would be have the following fields:
a. Location Name
b. Location Number
f. Number of units
g. License number
12. We need some way to add/edit/delete these lists.
13. The interface to create users should allow for three types. Community Team Member, Regional Team Member, Seattle Office Team Member. If you choose to create a Regional or Seattle Office team member then it prompts for all of the fields to be filled out. If you choose to create a community team member there only needs to be four fields. 1. Drop down to choose their location 2. Drop down to choose their position 3. First Name 4. Last name. The contact for them should then be created with the phone/fax/address info all matching their location.
Right now there are quite a few errors in what you will see because the original site was created with a MySQL database, and now we have it on a server with a LDAP database, but they need to talk to each other. I have attached the MySQL database so that you can see the original database and here is the link to where the LDAP database is set up (http://126.96.36.199/merrillg/userdetaills.php). The person that set this up will help you/us join the GUI and the LDAP database.
This is quite a project, but a lot of it is actually completed already.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.