I am interested in having either Infobox Skin Manager installed (www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1680), and have adjustments made to our website to guaranteee our background color scheme remains consistent when presented in any/all browsers including all versions of MSIE, Avant, Opera, Netscape, Firefox, and Konqueror.
The latter part of this project (color consistency) may or may not be an actual issue. I am not 100% certain. What I do know is that in MSIE 6.x SP2, our colors are perfect. However, the colors are inconsistent when using MSIE 7.x beta and certain Linux-based browsers.
Need project completed in 1 to 2 days. Additional information relevant and applicable to this project is listed below.
Our store currently has the following contributions installed:
- Header Tags Controller v2.5.9 and Category Tags
- osCommerce PayPal IPN v1.1
- Making PayPal Return Order Data
* Held Orders v2.02
* Held Orders Fix
* Held Orders UserAbandons Order
- SEO Assistant V 1.3.3_full package
- SID Killer v1.2b
- Spider Session Remover v1.0
- Google position 1.3
- Google XML Sitemap Feed
- RSS Feed 0.1
- Froogle Data Feeder v 162d
- Printable Catalog 1.6
- VJ Links Manager for OSC v2.0
- Banner Ad in a box V1.1 by Aubrey Kilian
- Banner Ads in Header (currently disabled)
- How Did You Hear About Us 1.4
- Ask a Product Question 2.3
- Newsdesk v1.48.3 Updated
- Notify Admin of New Account v1.0.5 (Not functional)
- WYSIWYG Editor v1.9FR
- Newsletter Unsubscribe
- Option Type Feature v1.71 within OSC MS2.2
- osCommerce Account Agreement Checkbox
- Store Pickup Shipping Module 1.05 1 2
- Skype Contact v1.0 (disabled)
- Store Offline (www.vn2designs.com)
- Contact Us Subject Line
- close popup window v1.1
- Admin Notes v1.0
- FAQ System 2.1a
Project Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of this project also serves as full agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions by and between the service provider and customer:
i. Service provider certifies he/she possesses extensive knowledge and experience associated with the following:
* Extensive experience installing Infobox Skin Manager, particularly within sites that have an extensive number of
contributions and hand-coded customizations
* OScommerce (All milestones, MS2.2 in particular)
ii. Installation of the above reference contribution will not break, affect, harm, or cause any malfunctions associated with the operation of our online store prior to work having been performed associated with this project by service provider.
iii. Service provider agrees to work quickly and effeciently to implement this project and will provide an estimated start time, and an estimated project duration time table prior to being awared this project.
iv. Service provider warrants he/she will not install any code other than that which is neccessary to ensure the contribution being installed performs as it is intended. Moreover, no programs, scripts, or code alterations will be installed or made that would compromise website security. Service provider also acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files, folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with or applicable to this project. The winning bidder furthermore guarantees he/she will destroy all usernames and passwords provided subsequent to the completion of this project.
v. Service provider will provide a 2 hour response time for a period of 15 days following the closure of this project within GAF. Support includes but is not limited to making a timely and concerted effort to troubleshoot and resolve any and all unforseen issues arising from the installation of the contribution to be installed by service provider.
vi. Customer reserves the right to cancel this project and will not be liable for payment if any of the above referenced terms and conditions are breeched by service provider.