You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This position is for individuals only. DO NOT apply if you are a company or staffing agency. We are in need of an experienced PHP/MySQL developer (based in Europe, Asia or South America) for long term work with our growing company. The person hired will work remotely for us on a full-time, permanent basis.
* Expert level programmer.
* Fluent spoken and written English is required.
* 3+ years PHP experience with advanced skills
* 3+ years MySQL experience with advanced skills.
* 3+ years advanced Linux experience.
* XHTML/CSS layout and design. High level HTML/CSS required.
* Solid references and examples of previous work.
* Apache a plus.
* Ability to come up with solutions I don't think of.
* Fast learner.
* Hopefully personable, easy to talk to with a positive attitude.
* Design and code a wide range of PHP and PHP/MySQL applications.
* Modify wide range of existing PHP and PHP/MySQL applications.
* Full time commitment to our company (8 hours per day, 5 days each week), meaning no other work when working for us. Must be reliable, trust-worthy and have a high level of integrity.
* Must be available at all times during your shift on Skype (or other IM) Monday - Friday. Daily updates and communication required. We will be flexible with your shift hours depending on your time zone.
* Install/upgrade PHP applications.
* During time with little projects you will help my staff with day to day technical responsibilities.
* Must be fast, able to multi-task, work independently, and communicate.
* Paid bi-monthly.
* Absolutely no adult material or illegal content.
Compensation will be $600 USD a month + 10% bonus for achieving certain objectives. This is a long term position with our company. Depending on your skills, experience and abilities compensation can eventually grow.
Email resume with references and sample work / web site URLs to programmers at startupbank.com - Include the words "PHP/MySQL developer – Full Time" in the email subject so we know you read and follow directions.