You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
OK THIS IS AN EXTREMELY URGENT JOB. I WILL BE SELECTING THE WINNER IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS [SUNDAY GMT] AND THE JOB MUST BE DELIVERED BACK TO ME WITHIN 48-72 HOURS OF BEING SELECTED. [MONDAY GMT]
This is for a recruitment agency.
I've created a website that inserts their "JOBS" into their database. They now want that insert form to include two checkboxes that will send the data to two other recruitment sites.
I want a PHP script that will submit data to two different URLs when a job has been inserted into a MySQL database IF A CHECKBOX HAS BEEN SELECTED on the insert form. This will then return the message from those sites to show that the job was successfully received. I have created the insertRecordset and I have also created the two forms to send the data but I need a script that combines all three actions using a PHP script (possibly cURL?) so let's say the client wants to send a job to both sites.
• He fills in the form
• He clicks both checkboxes
• He presses the SUBMIT JOB button
• The data is inserted into his database
• The data is then sent to both external website (I have the recordset that takes the info from the database to populate the static fields - but the bindings must come from the job using the values of the job that has just been inserted)
• He see a page that shows whether the two jobs were successfully received.
Obviously if he doesn't check the boxes the data is only inserted into his database.
I need the form fully commented so I can understand the process.
Please check the instructions on this page:
I've set this as a $60-$80 budget for this so I don't need the best price I want someone who understands what I want and can do it quickly.
Please get back to me if you have any questions but hopefully someone will instantly understand what I need:
A PHP script that will send FORM data to multiple URLs using the post method taking the information from the data that has just been inserted into a MySQL database after pressing the submit button.