You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
D4DR Media (http://www.d4drmedia.com/) is an online media company and publisher of more than 150 websites and a variety of digital products. We’re also involved in managing and building 3 of the largest adventure sport portals in the world and we continue to expand into new areas. We’re currently looking for a developer with experience in developing database-driven web applications using PHP and MySQL.
• Must have at least 2-3 years prior development experience
• Extensive experience with PHP/MySQL or Ruby is a must, Java and .NET/C# and Perl will be an added advantage.
• Some experience with web servers and website management tools, including: Apache, IIS, cPanel, Plesk, WHM, SSH etc.
• Awareness of the W3C guidelines and ability to implement them into your code
• Must be fast learner and coder
• Very good English written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions
• Ability to multitask and meet specific goals.
• Ability to work independently, innovate and lead
• Reliability is essential - being a small company, one person can make all the difference
• Be comfortable in developing high traffic sites as well as small sites
• Ability and willingness to perform multiple roles.
• Be part of a professional and entrepreneurial environment.
• Be actively involved in the development of a growing internet company.
• Benefit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues.
• Receive a performance-related and attractive compensation with diverse possibilities for your personal development.
Remuneration: depending on skills and experience
Province: Western Cape
Education level: Matric
City: Somerset West
Job level: Mid-level
Email your CV and examples of your work to: