You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple PHP upload script (class preferred) to do the following:
- Select & Upload multiple files at once (not just one at a time)
- Easy way to define temporary upload directory inside the script
- Easy way to define allowed file types inside the script
- Return indication if file upload was successful (see below)
- The "upload" button can be Flash to allow multiple file selection.
- The less code and the less system requirements the better. I am looking for a simple functionality that should work on most servers out there WITHOUT any special or unusual system or browser requirements! Compatibility is a HUGE important factor here!
- No upload bars: This can be a simple upload, I do NOT wish loading bars or the like, just one "upload" button... select all files on the hard-drive, click "upload", maybe get a simple message like "uploading..." and then on completion maybe a "finished" message or a report like this:
- 98 (out of 100) files uploaded successfully!
- 2 errors: The following files could not be uploaded:
image1.rar (wrong file format)
image2.jpg (file could not be moved to directory 'somedomain.com/images/uploads')"
Something like that:
- The script and upload interface could even be all done with Flash with included php or js scripts... as long as I can control the file output and know exactly where each uploaded file is going...
- IF the interface is all Flash, I need the source files, so I can design the button and messages exactly to suit the admin interface we will use.
- I may not use the upload-report feature, but would need the functionality in case I decide to use it.
- This will be most likely used to upload small files, such as text files or medimu sized images...