You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need VideoWhisper.com Video Recorder, Live Streaming, Video Conference integrated as plugins into clip-bucket.com script.
* Live Video Streaming
- new menu: Broadcast Live
- the live streaming channel (flash application) shows embedded on user profile page; non-members (visitors) can also watch the streaming channels
- live video streams: snapshots for online broadcasters on front page with link to profile page; snapshots are generated by broadcasting app - need to be resized by plugin
* Video Conference
- new menu: Video Conference
- participate in video conference rooms
* Webcam Video Recorder
- new menu/option: Record Video (in addition to Upload Video)
- generated FLV must be processed/converted as per script settings and listed as regular video
* Import Archived Streams
- new menu: Import Streams
- list flv/mp4 files from a folder with size and filedate
- select with checkboxes to import/delete;
- form with common details to use when importing (description, category)
- import will add all videos to clip-bucket and process (convert, generate thumbs)
- parameters that will be passed to the applications from the _login.php scripts . Will be provided for each application (ie. rtmp server, recordings path, camWidth, camHeight, camFPS, rtmfp_server, codec settings ...).
- snapshot size and maximum items to show on front page on LIVE VIDEO STREAMS section and Browse all... link to list all
- who can use each app (record/broadcast/conference/import): all members / members in list; list of usernames for each
- enable / disable each integration
- what can users import/delete (all files/ only files that start with their username like User433452.flv)
Latest PHP editions for VideoWhisper plugins can be downloaded freely from VideoWhisper.com website:
Plugins and instructions to deploy VideoWhisper plugins on existing Clip Bucket installation.
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitize input) and use latest CMS coding standards and functions. Plugins must be compatible with latest CMS version and implementation should be done as per provided documentation.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
CSS based design (divs and other interface items/contains should have css styles that can be edited form a css file).
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfunctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Requested amount will be escrow on project start and all budget will be transfered when everything is done, functional, delivered as per project requirements.
List your previous experience with php coding (with links). Previous work on Clip Bucket and/or VideoWhisper integrations is a plus.
Also taking the English test is a plus.