You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project involves upgrading a Joomla integration for VideoWhisper.com Live Streaming (Joomla components and modules).
+ Users can create/manage channels depending on permissions and existing details (see Backend and http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Joomla+Video+Live+Support rooms as sample)
- Permissions to define who can broadcast: If already a broadcaster online, user is logged in as watcher
- Delete Files: delete all room files (from uploads/room folder)
- Browse Logs: lists all logs files and allows opening, deleting each one
+ Each snapshot is saved with different name (timestamp) and included in log as for 2 way video chat. Snapshots will be saved in new folders based on log name (snapshots/Log12-Feb-25/) so when deleting a certain log, its snapshots are also deleted.
+ New module that shows a live channel with parameters (select just video/watch interface, fill channel name or pick from popup list): VideoWhisper Live Channel
- Admins can create, manage and configure channels and channel templates (rooms that can be replicated by fronted users depending on permissions)
- When defining template webmaster can also specify how many rooms of that type can users create and total credits that can be used in all these rooms per month (0 = unlimited)
- new component and module parameters (will be provided - like codec settings)
- groups support: if Jomsocial is detected (installed and enabled) groups can be used when defining room permissions in fronted or backend
* Bandwidth credits mode
- room setting: Credits Mode: Time / Bandwidth (Minutes/Mb)
+ calculate, save and display (in admin room list) bandwidth Mb/min per stream for each room based on streaming settings (maxCamBandwidth in bytes/s) + sound settings http://askmeflash.com/article/2/speex-vs-nellymoser (from kbps, divide by 8 to get kb/s)
- room setting: Maximum Bandwidth Capacity: 10 (Mb/s)
+ Calculate and display maximum room capacity based on bandwidth. Each user will require a multiplier of stream bandwidth depending on application type (for Live Streaming 1 stream per user).
+ At runtime min(room capacity,bandwidth room capacity) is used as room_limit.
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitise input) and use latest CMS coding standards and functions. Plugins must be compatible with latest CMS version and implementation should be done as per provided documentation.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfunctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Extensions ready to deploy.
Component and modules are required, compatible with Joomla 1.5-3+.
Amount can be escrow before start and will be released when extensions are done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.