Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This project involves integrating VideoWhisper.com Video Messenger into Joomla as component and module.
Read more about these on:
Joomla users can create live support departments where they to provide support for their users.
Most integration functionality can be implemented similar to existing components like http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Joomla+Video+Consultation+Component .
- Users can create/manage departments depending on permissions and existing details (see Backend and Video Consultation rooms)
- Access links and html embed code for their departments (to provide to users, show online status on own site - like http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=PHP+Video+Live+Support )
- Users can enter live video support as operator depending on department permissions
- Module that shows online departments with access links depending on settings (see module for Video Consultation)
- Admins can create, manage and configure departments and department templates (rooms that can be replicated by fronted users depending on permissions)
- When defining template webmaster can also specify how many rooms of that type can users create and total credits that can be used in all their rooms per month
- Edit component and module parameters (will be provided)
- groups support: if Jomsocial is detected (installed and enabled) groups can be used when defining room permissions in fronted or backend
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitise input) and use latest CMS coding standards and functions. Plugins must be compatible with latest CMS version and implementation should be done as per provided documentation.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfunctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Extensions ready to deploy.
A component and a module are required, compatible with Joomla 1.5-3+.
All amount can be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.