You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need VideoWhisper.com Live Streaming, Video Messenger, Video Recorder integrated as modules into OpenCart.com script.
A module is required for each of these applications. This projects involves php development skills and working with latest Opencart framework, VideoWhisper applications.
See CMS from http://demo.opencart.com/ to understand.
Modules allows 2 new types of content on product pages like http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=41
- Allow admins to record product videos that show on product page (similar to pictures)
- Allow site users to post reviews with video on product page (ie recording application opens after clicking a Leave video comment button and video embed is included as html code in review)
+ Convert flv to h264 mp4 (high quality at lower file size) and ogg and enable HTML5 playback (if ffmpeg and ffmpeg2theora are available)
- Admins can create channels and configure where these show (front page, certain categories or products - multiple selection support required)
- Allow admins and sales representatives to broadcast video channels, as permitted per channel
- List available online channels on each product page or in a contact widget on all pages, so visitors can enter watch & discuss interface
- Certain channels can be configured to open directly, as watch/just video (in example show a live video from store on online page or a product page) in addition to list
- Admins can create and configure departments
- Admins and sales representatives can enter live video support as operator
- Show available online departments on each product page or in a contact widget on all pages, so vistors can enter Video Messenger (Live Support) as client
- Modules will contain settings page in backend:
+ some application parameters like rtmp address that will be provided for each
+ who can operate as administrator (record user videos, broadcast live video): users list/ groups list (+ comma separated user/group names)
All current php source code is available under GPL for further development. All applications can be downloaded from their sites for free.
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitize input) and use latest CMS coding standards and functions. Plugins must be compatible with latest CMS version.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
Our purpose is to obtain functional, useful integration modules to submit at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension .
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfuctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Package and instructions to deploy each of the plugins.
Amount for each module wil be escrowed before start and will be released when everything is done, functional, fully working on provide account, delivered as in project requirements for that module. Milestones will be 30%, 30%, 40% - final after fully testing all deliveries.