Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Need VideoWhisper.com Live Streaming, Video Messenger, Video Recorder integrated as modules into PrestaShop.com script.
A module is required for each of these applications. This projects involves php development skills and working with latest PrestaShop framework, VideoWhisper applications.
See CMS demo from http://www.prestashop.com/en/showcase_demo/ to fully understand requirements.
Modules allows 2 new types of content on product pages like http://www.prestashop.com/demo/product.php?id_product=7
- Allow admins to record product videos that show on product page (similar to pictures)
- Allow site users to post reviews with video on product page (ie recording application opens after clicking a Leave video comment button and video embed is included as html code in review)
+ Would be great to convert flv to h264 mp4 (high quality at lower file size) with ffmpeg if available
- Allow employees to broadcast a video channel in frontend (to showcase products live or provide support)
- List online channels on each product page or in a contact widget on all pages, so visitors can enter watch & discuss interface
- Allow employees to enter live video support as operator
- Show online departments on each product page or in a contact widget on all pages, so visitors can enter Video Messenger (Live Support) as client
- Modules will contain settings page in backend:
+ some application parameters like rtmp address that will be provided for each
+ who can operate as administrator (record user videos, broadcast live video): users list/ profiles list (+ comma separated user/profiles names)
+ for Live Streaming/Messenger: channel/department names: free input / profile name/ user name / list of comma separated names to choose from (ie. Sales, Technical, Billing)
+ for Live Streaming: define channel name to show as live video on front page when online
Clarifications/suggestions on VideoWhisper integrations can be provided on request.
All current php source code is available under GPL for further development. All applications can be downloaded from their sites for free.
Coding comments, variables, functions and table names should be in English.
Coding must be secure (ie. sanitize input) and use latest CMS coding standards and functions. Plugins must be compatible with latest CMS version.
Interface should be simple and clear, easy to use and self explanatory (including descriptions of fields and settings). All texts must be correctly written in English (spellcheck).
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week. Developer must test all features and views prior to updates, fix any bugs and malfuctions to allow testing progress in good conditions.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Package and instructions to deploy each of the plugins.
Required amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.