Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I needed to change the instruction for a previous posting I made. Since the scope is dramatically different, I believe it justifies a new host.
However for your information, the old posting is below.
Product Catalog script:
-Temp Cookie (or similar method) to save inquiry Products W/O having to login
-Product inquiry ability
-Simple look management from admin panel
--Ability to add more editable pages that are not part of product page
Similar Website: (exactly what I want, except I would like it to look better)
Please visit the "product" page.
I need a PHP script of a product catalog and an admin panel to control it.
1. Should show category of the products.
2. Customer should be able to browse through the products and flag the products they are interested in. Then they have the option to send inquiry for the prices of that specific product.
3. Products should be listed in a thumbnail picture, but when clicked on, it should be able to show enlarged picture and more detail.
4. A "blank" page which we can edit and change from admin panel.
5. The product catalog page will contain room for header and footer that will be customization as described in backend description.
1. Should be able to upload picture which will be the "header and footer" of the product Catalog. And to make those pictures linkable by allowing a URL link in the admin panel to other pages. Or have user enter a content as described in #7.
2. Should have control over the background color of the page.
3. Any additional control over the looks would be nice.
4. Should be able to upload pictures of the product from admin panel and enter associated product description. There should be fields for two types of descriptions, with a checkmark if they are the same. One description is displayed with the thumbnail, while the other description is displayed when the picture is enlarged.
5. Need to be able to add or delete product category and assigned specific product to that product category.
6. "Blank" pages which we can change from admin panel
7. Should have a simple WYSIWYG editor to allow users to enter content in the admin panel. This option is for the contact us page, the header and the footer.