You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company manages a major business-applications website that is built around the vBulletin platform. We are seeking a skilled developer to join our team.
Position Duration: 7 months
Work Schedule: 8am – 1pm ET, Monday through Wednesday (15 hours per week)
Payment: $35 per hour, paid weekly
Office Location: the comfort of your home
Qualified candidates will be experts in 4 areas:
You will work on a professionally organized development team, and your assignments and responsibilities will be clearly defined. We have worked successfully with many developers in the vBulletin community and can provide references. For ambitious developers, there is a possibility to move to a 25 hour per week schedule and extend the project duration.
To apply for this position please provide the following info
(your information will be kept strictly confidential):
1. Your name
2. Your age
3. Your city and state
4. The number of years you have been working with vBulletin
5. A list of vBulletin mods/hacks you have written
6. The URL of any websites/forums you own/run (optional)
7. Your level of experience with server administration
8. Do you have conflicts with the 8am – 1pm ET schedule?
Additional Project Description:
06/03/2007 at 2:26 SAST