You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a programmer to write a very simple script in PHP for me. No interface is needed, this script will be run on a localhost.
The script should do the following :
1. Go to this page : download.cnet.com/windows/most-popular/3101-20_4-0.html
(page 1 is download.cnet.com/windows/most-popular/3101-20_4-0.html, page 2 is download.cnet.com/windows/most-popular/3101-20_4-1.html, page 3 is download.cnet.com/windows/most-popular/3101-20_4-3.html and so on.....)
2. Get the name of each software (e.g Avast Free Antivirus, AVG AntiVirus Free 2013 etc...), total downloads and last week downloads.
3. Move to next page and get the same data.
4. Repeat until there are no more pages (you can use a for loop here. You can build the loop based on the number of results that you will see at the bottom the page).
5. Save all these data in an excel file
At the beginning of the script, i should be able to set the path where the script should save the excel file and also how many pages it should process.
A pretty quick job for a good programmer. Budget is $10 only, not more. Should be completed today itself.