You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Keep simple like time sheets layout
Happy for you to use your creative skills to make look professional, but no branding will charge later for that.
· Admin – set up ect
· Customer – complete questionnaire, see reports
· Partner – review questionnaire for customers assigned to partner, approve cust to see reports
· Manager – review all customer, assign partners to customers,
1. Customer registers on site for login
2. Manager assigns partner and emails login details
3. Login – GREY box can be edited and in rich text
4. Page 1 grey box need to editable instructions for answering questions, Green box store result, industry is look up.
5. Page 2 – customer adds financial data green fields, same Grey box need to editable as instruction will change regularly
6. Questionair 5 sections, 4 questions per page, always same numbers but text on section and Question need to be in database. Happy to edit through Mysql. Blue button store 1 to 5 result in one field per question. Also store comments, free text.
7. Next page message “Contact to business advisor to unlock your business value”
8. Once Partner unlocks customer will get to see Report screen
9. Report Screen 1 will get 3 graphs
b. Profit ( excluding owners drawings)
c. Number of staff
10. Report Screen 2 will get gauge based on the total score per section to questions and database text to explain reading
11. Report Screen 3 will display one box at a time as they hit next they get the next box plus the standard text displaying explanation.
12. Where to from Here WTFH – let the customer adjust the dials to show the potential $ value of the business. The min max slider will limit them on how far they can slide the scales so on sales there sale will show by the needle and can be dragged down -5% and can be dragged up 50%. Happy if we need an update button to calculate the Potential $.
a. Questions result determines the multiple
b. Multiple determines what industry multiplier we use
c. Profit for this year will determine your business value