You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need the attached visual turned into well-formatted/indented HTML and CSS with jQuery for dynamic elements.
The attached file is a PDF but we should have a basic PSD soon - before the project starts
The final HTML/CSS needs to be cross-browser and table-less.
- The site has 7 sections - the top menu needs to implement a 'hover' state with the moused-over option showing as a red background.
- The 'Home' page has two areas - the left area needs its content to slide left and right (similar to the front-page at http://www.bbc.co.uk/)
- A lightbox mechanism is needed - see an example on page 6 (with a video in the ligtbox)
- The rough edges around sections is important and should be coded in CSS.
- All photos will be managed by CMS so the frames/overlays/dropshadows should be done using CSS and PNG overlays. See page 9 to see 3 smaller photos and 1 larger photo - we need these images to be loaded in as standard photos with the layering/overlaying/dropshadows/frames all added using the CSS
- We want all menus and quotes to be done using embedded fonts (we have the fonts already)
- The map on page 4 will have the centre names/locations fed into it dynamically, so a mechanism is required which allows data to be turned into the map
I'm fine to add all the server-side code, so we're looking for as few HTML/CSS/jQuery templates/files as are required.
In your response please let me know how many templates you feel are required.
Please note that the attached visual is not the final design - we're stil tweaking a few bits, but there should be no big changes to this.