Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Automatic Twitter Text Search & Reply
Someone already got this project built, and I would like my own version of the tool.
Code will search twitter for user specified text (example OBAMA) or links (example http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/27/us/politics/27court.html?_r=1&hp) and generate a prespecified (example "other good article at:xxx.com") reply to twitter poster.
- Multiple text or link searches (use of profiles - see below)
- two modes: fully automatic and user reviewed
- under user review mode, code must in UI generate list of found tweets and provide user the opportunity to choose which tweets to reply to
- under automatic, code just replies automatically using specified settings
- multiple twitter accounts for reply
- full logging
- adjustable interval of searching. checks every 5/10/15/30/45minutes/1hr/2hr/3hr/6hr/12hr/24hr
- ability to run through proxy servers
- will grab a list of proxies every hour (from http://www.samair.ru/proxy/proxy-01.htm ), test to see if they are anonymous and working, automatically remove those that are not anonymous or not working.
- OSX or windows/msft
- user enters profiles - profiles include (a) text/url search string, (b) reply tweet text, (c) twitter account, (d) mode = automatic/manual review (e)search interval
- ability to edit/delete/pause/run profiles
in answering please provide specific projects/technical skills relevant to this job AND your quick view of possible implementation
more details available.