You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an established web hosting company in the Netherlands. We started in 2001 and now have more than [url removed, login to view] clients.
We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a programmer or programming team to program improvements and add new functionality to our CMS (Content Management System). This CMS is written in Perl and based on the WebGUI project ([url removed, login to view]).
- You must be able read and write English well.
- Availability by MSN and email for at least 3 hours each day, monday-friday, during the 8:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT) time frame.
- Programming for any individual or team must be a full time occupation. No students or parttimers.
- You will work from your own home/office.
- You have full time high speed reliable Internet connection.
- You must agree to sign our contract and non-disclosure agreement after review.
- Work completed must be your own.
- We obtain full intellectual property rights.
- Learn and enhance current scripts
- Provide quality, well-documented (POD) code
- Estimate, set deadlines, and meet them
- Communicate status accurately and daily
- WebGUI experience
- Open source experience
- User Interface design experience
Scope of Work:
- We run a busy CMS service and estimate 160+ hours of work each month.
- Both parties will agree to the time and costs of all projects before commencement.
- The initial period will be for 3 projects after which a formal ongoing relationship is available, described below.
- If you take these projects, you will learn how our CMS works. It will be necessary for you to install all deliverables. This can be done via an Ubuntu VMWare virtual machine.
- You will get paid promptly upon completion of each project by GAF escrow. Completion is defined as fully completing the specs, all bugs fixed, and working on our servers
- After the initial 3 projects we are willing to enter into a monthly retainer (paid once a month) with additional payment for each completed project.
Please bid the amount you are willing to work 160 hours a month for.