You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need simple Perl script to be used with Nginx + FastCGI to share files in web between stuff of our company. It should be launched on single Ubuntu 12.04 server. It should work without database, all configs and preferences should be stored in files.
1) Upload a file in administration control panel (access to the panel should be with HTTP authorization, i.e. basic access authentication, using HTTP headers provided to nginx by FastCGI):
Option 1: make a file available to download by anyone;
Option 2: protect a file to download by anyone by setting username and password for the file.
2) Create directory in administration control panel:
Option 1: the directory listing is available for anyone;
Option 2: forbid the directory listing;
Option 3: allow directory listing for someone who has username and password to get the listing.
3) Create/delete/edit users with passwords to use administration control panel.
4) Download a file using link by anyone (link example for user "david"):
5) Download a file using link by someone who has username and password to download file, e.g.:
NOTE: Username and password are not connected with users in adminitation control panel.
6) Get directory listing, for example:
Please check in the attachment simple FastCGI script for Nginx which should be improved (server.pl). Also nginx config is available (fastcgi-test)
The result of work you done should be provided in the following files:
1) uploader.pl -- Perl5 script using FastCGI.
2) uploader.conf/ini -- config required for the script.
3) uploader.sh -- init.d script to launch file-uploader.pl
4) uploader-website.conf -- nginx config file working on localhost and supporting FastCGI on file-uploader.pl
If you like world of open source software, you can share this product on GitHub under your name as author and our company as sponsor.
Please tell me how many days approximately you are requiring for the beta.
Thank you for your attention.