You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Go build the next great thing with SendGrid!
We are looking for a Sr. Ops Engineer. You will actively participate in the engineering process and take our production environment to the next level of stability, scalability, and automation.
Some background on SendGrid:
- We have roughly 800+ servers in 5 different locations. The bulk of our servers are dedicated servers hosted with SoftLayer, Limestone, and Steadfast.
- We also have our own colocation facility with our own servers.
- We run Linux, CentOS and Ubuntu.
- We have a very complex environment with our own proprietary software.
- We also have hundreds of databases in MySQL.
What you'll do:
- Help improve our uptime and scalability through better processes, infrastructure, and automation.
- Participate actively in the engineering process
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications and network.
- Configure servers and network.
- Continually document and expose configuration processes and policies.
- Prioritize tasks and work independently, while interacting with other product and engineering teams.
If you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org