You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Job Type : Onsite or Remote
Location : Anywhere in US even India
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Designing, developing social media and mobile applications that are focused on Client-side technologies.
· Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications.
· Solving challenging problems in social and collaborative software with exceptional peers.
· Working independently with minimum supervision.
· Delivering high quality code using industry best practices.
· Resolving code bugs, performing unit tests, working on code reviews and application documentation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of professional software development experience.
· Linux environment proficiency, using various Linux tools including screen and vim.
· Intimate knowledge of browser intricacies, including experience working with Internet Explorer browsers.
· Experience with SQL databases.
· Experience creating highly scalable systems, including clustered and/or distributed applications.
· Experience working as part of an Agile team, using a methodology such as XP, Scrum or Kanban
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience working with at least one of the client-side frameworks: Ember.js, AngularJS or Backbone.js.
· Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Perl); Working knowledge of Perl. Should be able to read code, Ability to write Perl code.
· Experience with Python.
· Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails programming and CoffeeScripts.
· Contributions to open source software projects.