You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Earlier this month, I hired a guy who helped me set up a video play button over an image. He did a great job in getting the button to look good on all of the modern browsers. However, in IE8 on Windows XP, the preview button is:
(1) Not centered exactly like it is in IE10 and Chrome (please vertically and horizontally center it exactly as it appears now in IE10 and Chrome). It's slightly off right now on the preview and of course on the mouseover button.
(2) Is messed up when putting the mouse cursor over the play button.
I need to have these two things fixed.
Next, on my secure orderform, I would like to have following done:
(1) When you click the "place your order" button on the bottom of the page, X and Y coordinates are displayed on the
HTML confirmation page. The form is submitted via a perl script.
(I don't want to see the x and y PlaceYourOrder fields on submission or via e-mail. They need to be hidden.)
(2) Also, I would like to implement a code which will prohibit someone from submitting the form prematurely. Whenever somebody hits the "Enter Button", the form will automatically submit. I want to prevent this from happening. The tab button should still work, however. The "Tab Button" does not cause the form to submit but click from line to line.
(3) Finally, I was wondering if it's possible to instantly e-mail the client a copy of their order without the credit
card field since the e-mail wouldn't be secure. When the form is submitted, we receive a secure e-mail with all of the fields
including the credit card field. I would also like to add something like "Thank you for your order, etc. Please
wait a few days for an official receipt. Below is the information you submitted:
Attached is what we receive when someone submits the form. They don't get anything but a confirmation HTML page to view. I would like to e-mail the customer this e-mail as well (MINUS the CREDIT CARD NUMBER field). And, I would like to include an introduction like ""Thank you for your order, etc. Please wait a few days for an official receipt. Below is the information you submitted: