You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Mobile scanner is a mobile application that enable a user to scan a document using the device\'s camera, fix and optimize the image so that the document would show as a scanned document and upload it to Nipendo Cloud.
Uploading to Nipendo could involves user authentication and transport mechanism using Nipendo SOA gateway based on web services.
Image scanning and optimization
o The process starts when user take a phone of a document. Then the application should automatically optimize the document image:
1. Automatically detects the document borders + manually set borders
2. Automatically fix document proportions
3. Automatically optimize image brightness + manual correction
4. Automatically optimize contrast +manual correction
5. Automatically optimize image sharpness + manual correction
6. Automatically optimize all other image properties like resolution or hue so that the image would show the document perfectly
o Scanning should support multiple documents within a single document
o All scanned images should be converted to a single PDF file
o Optional OCR functionality
o Optional document categorization functionality
o Optional collecting document properties by the user
Before document can be upload to Nipendo Cloud, the user and the application should be authenticated. This process is part of Nipendo SOA functionality and is documented in a separated document
File upload to Nipendo Cloud
Transport of the file will be done using Nipendo SOA capabilities after the user and the application are authenticated.