You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have actually posted this project before, but according to the PMs we received, the project was not clear to many.
We are currently looking for a total of 500 photographs of particular insect orders, which are Praying Mantis, Earwig, Moth, Cockroach and Grasshopper. We require 100 photos of each order. The constraints on the photos are as follows:
1. The photos MUST be genuine, meaning that no photos from Google or any other search engine will be accepted, as we have already obtained them all via our data mining techniques.
2. The photos must be taken from the top view, i.e. the shoot angle must be perpendicular to the insect.
3. All photos must have transparent background. We rely on your Photoshop etc. skills to separate the insect from the background. Meaning, the imagery we receive must contain the insect only.
3. The format of the photographs must be tiff or jpeg.
4. All photos should have high quality. We prefer 8 megapixels or better.
If you are interested, please PM me with your sample imagery. Note that this is not a design project and the photos we are looking are of real insects!