You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm a wedding photographer. I have an amount of wedding photos that require the following:
1. Reviewing up to 2500 photos, and reducing to the best 1000.
2. Editing the best 1000 in either Lightroom (preferred) or Photoshop - tone, lighting, style, color etc.
Lightroom is my preference, because I would like the photos to be exported as a lightroom catalogue. Thus preserving the adjustments as well as the original photo. Most of these adjustments that I am looking for can be achieved simply in Lightroom.
I'm looking for a once off fee for this service, not a price per photo. The reviewing and reducing process should be based on removing the obvious bad shots, keeping only the best 1000. The best means, best focus, has artistic merit, good composition etc. Also, I expect you to be mindful of the overall of a wedding. So it's important not to have too few shots of the ceremony or family/friends. Most importtant the Bride and the groom well edited shots maybe about 50 and out of that selected shots should be the shots of Bride, Groom, Bride and Groom etc to be really Creatively Artistic, with photo merge, background swapping etc approx..10 photos.
I look forward to talking to you soon.
Additional Project Description:
06/24/2013 at 14:01 SST
To be more specific
1. Project will be submitted in Primarily in Raw files. Very few Jpegs.
2. Approximately 2500 Photos need to reviewed.
3. We need a minimum 1000 Photos edited Professionally includes but not limited to (color correction, noise reduction, skin softening, cropping, maximize file size, some creative color tones black & white, Please pay attention to high level of Noise in some images that needs fixing. etc).
4. Up to 50 photos to include a high level of creative artistic retouching, from photo merges to background swapping etc.
5. Most of the creatives should be the Bride, Groom, Bride&Groom, Rings, boutique, headpiece, earrings, hanging dress, shoes.
6. There was very few photos of the Bride or the groom taken alone or together so some merging and creative work needs to be done.
7. Photos needs to be of best quality for largest size Printing.