*Must be located in Melbourne, VIC (Australia)
2XU, the leader in high performance sports apparel, is looking for an experienced and talented Web Designer to join our Online Department for a 5 week contract starting January 21st.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Senior Web designer to create online marketing materials including emails, banners etc. for several different countries and demographics
• Responsible for designing various 2XU web pages and properties.
• Assist in UX project deliverables (such as concepts, wireframes, user interface designs, design specifications, etc.) following an iterative design process.
• Design solutions that utilize standards-compliant with XHTML and CSS across multiple browsers
• Proven experience with creating Emails and Email templates
• Front end development skills (HTML & CSS) with hand coding ability
• Portfolio showcasing professional website and internet marketing design expertise with an emphasis on clean, sophisticated layouts, strong typography, meticulous eye for detail and contemporary style.
• Mastery of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver (Adobe Flash a plus).
• Experience working with content management systems (Magento a plus)
• Positive, passionate, can-do attitude
• High attention to detail and pixel-perfection
• Comfortable with accepting and managing constructive feedback in an iterative design process
• Ability to take an idea/concept and produce actionable designs/wireframes
• Ability to work co-operatively with other developers in the process
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment & flexibility to accommodate demanding schedules.
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, and hourly rate