You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project requires a series of images to be edited, resized and renamed. The tasks required for each image are listed below. The completed work will need to be filed and transferred when successfully completed using dropbox or similar.
1. Unedited image needs to have the background cropped and replaced with white. (Original images are of black shapes on light grey background so this should be fairly straight forward).
2. The edited image needs to be split into 2 files. 1 File will need one extra alteration to remove a small piece of text on the product.
3. Each of the two images (one with the text, one without the text) then need the following completed:
4. The part number for the image needs to be placed in the top right hand corner and some generic text placed in the bottom of the image.
5. The image needs to be watermarked with the company logo.
6. The image needs to be resized and rename in the convention below:
a. XXX (Original Image) edited x 2 versions
b. XXX 1000x1000.jpg (image 1) x2 versions
c. XXX 680x680.jpg (image 2) x2 versions
d. XXX 225x225.jpg (image 3) x2 versions
e. XXX 160x160.jpg (image 4) x2 versions
5. An example of the before and after image has been attached. (Image 055-3BL has had the background cropped already this is part of the project)
A milestone payment could be arranged when all the original images have been successfully edited before the resized images are completed but the preference would be for the whole payment to be made at the end of the project when all the images are ready.
Please message through if you have any questions.
A total of 24 images will need to be completed