You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking an experienced and very proficient person to perform retouching and custom art editing on a regular ongoing basis.
We are a professional photography studio, who specialise in custom art portraits of pregnant ladies, newborn babies and babies up to 1year old.
Approximately 20 images will need to be retouched from each photo shoot. The photos should be retouched so that the "look" from each shoot remains consistent. (One picture should be the same brightness/exposure as another from the same picture set) An initial example for each sequence/prop set up from the shoot will be given for you to match. The images are taken in RAW, will be uploaded to a Dropbox account and you will be required to edit them and save them as JPG's. The successful candidate must be able to edit photos, take feedback well and upload the edited images within 72hours.
Each upload will be treated as a separate project for which which we will pay a fixed price, once the images have been edited to the required standard. For the right candidate there will be ongoing work of 3-4 projects per week, containing approximately 20 images each.
• Have in-depth knowledge of the latest version of Adobe Photoshop. And be willing to purchase the following Actions, to ensure consistency with our existing editing style.
1. MCP Newborn Necessities Actions - http://www.mcpactions.com/newborn-actions.html
2. Florabella Colorplay Actions - http://www.florabellacollection.com/florabella-colorplay-photoshop-actions.html
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Be proficient in background removal, body contouring, object removal, multiple photo compositing, colour correction, etc. And be willing to purchase the following tutorial, to learn how to do blanket fade and background fade.
• Have excellent follow-up skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated and self-directed, with very high quality standards.
• Min. 2 years experience as a photo retoucher is preferred
- Familiarity with Dropbox and other file-sharing software
- Reliable high speed internet connection
- Strong work ethic and drive to hit goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
You MUST have an online portfolio, resume, and a cover letter outlining your photo retouching/ image editing experience and describing why you would be a great fit for this opportunity.
Portfolio MUST include a minimum of 3 Before & After examples of your work. Images must be Portrait style images. (Baby images highly regarded)
We will then shortlist some candidates and provide each with 4 'typical' images to be edited as a trial and for us to then choose the successful candidate.
Some examples of our edited images and the level of retouching/editing we would require are attached.
If you feel that you are qualified for this opportunity please include the following information listed below information.
3. Availability (days per week, hours per day)