You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
initial trial of around 600 finished images; if succesful followed by more identical batches of around 600 images. Job discription:
Three images will be copied and pasted into a blank background, each scaled to exactly the same height. The resulting image is then scaled to fit an exact width.
Resulting images between them may differ slightly in heigt.
• One file (psd format), named “canvas” with guides
• A number of images, black and white, tiff format. These files are numbered in a way which shows what the end result should be: eg Rover 085_1, Rover 085_2, Rover 085_3. These files will result in the file ‘Rover 085’.
• Separate images are copied and pasted onto the canvas, and scaled
• The resulting image is saved in bitmap modus, in tiff format
• The resulting image is then renamed.
expected number of finished images per hour: around 20-25